In July, Nest Expressions unveiled their new gallery-style retail location that gives customers an enhanced flooring and window treatment shopping experience. At the new gallery-style location, customers not only have the option of shopping in the comfort and convenience of their own home, but they are also able to browse the latest selections on their way back from grocery shopping or running errands. Additionally, customers are able to interact with full-sized displays and participate in new gallery-exclusive offers.
To celebrate this milestone Nest Expressions hosted a formal ribbon cutting ceremony on October 13th. The ribbon cutting ceremony was well attended with representatives from all over the Pittsburgh region. Here are some of the highlights from the big event:
- Representatives from the Pittsburgh North Regional Chamber of Commerce, Pine Township and Representative Mike Turzai’s office attended to extend their congratulations
- Pine Township was represented by Township Manager, Scott Anderson as well as Board Chairman, Michael J. Dennehy, Jr.
- Sara Bresnshan issued a Certificate of Achievement on behalf of Representative Mike Turzai’s office.
- Executive Director Jim Boltz and Heather Schwartzbauer of the Chamber issued a Certificate of Congratulations
- Clients stopped be as well, some of which were Nest Expressions very first clients back in 1999.