Design Studio Drapery
Artful designs for a fully dressed window
Design Studio™ Side Panels, Drapery and Shades are custom crafted from a highly curated fabric collection that easily coordinates with other Hunter Douglas window treatments.
Fabrics range from sophisticated silk blends and sheers to elegant velvets and jacquards. Among them is a series of designs created exclusively for the Design Studio suite by New York designer Rebecca Atwood. A complete window styling solution, the Design Studio suite provides ample layering opportunities for vibrant home décor.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Design is in the details and the details are in Design Studio™ Fabric Collection
• Core Line Fabrics
• Featured Artist Series Products
• Side Panels
PowerView® Motorized Drapery Decorative Drapery Hardware-PowerView® Motorized Drapery is the ultimate in function and beauty. Layer a drapery over any Hunter Douglas product and control both with the touch of a button.
The stationary accent that frames the window adding a layer of depth, dimension and beauty. Sold as individual panels and available as left, center or right. Lengths available up to 180" . Consider Single Width Panels for windows up to 36" and Double Width Panels for windows 36" and wider.
What to Expect
Custom Features of Design Studio™ Side Panels and Drapery
- Fullness Added fabric creates a luxurious custom look to every Side Panel and Drapery.
- All Design Studio Pleated and Grommet styles feature a deluxe 2.5x fullness.
- Ripplefold Drapery comes standard with 2x fullness.
- Tailored Headers- All Side Panel and Drapery feature handcrafted custom headers with 4” buckram, creating a consistent appearance and enhanced stability. Available on Pleated and Grommet styles.
- Adjustability Exclusive to Hunter Douglas, the Adjustable Pin ensures proper height while adding stability and a uniform appearance. This feature is sewn into all Pleated header styles.
- Hems To create a tailored, custom aesthetic, every Design Studio Side Panel and Drapery features a double turned side and bottom hem and a pillowcased turned top hem.
- Memory Stitch To ensure a uniform fold appearance Design Studio offers a Memory Stitch option. This continuous thread is stitched to the back of each pleat allowing the Side Panel or Drapery to hang perfectly and hold consistent shape.
Schedule Free In-Home Consultation
We proudly serve the entire Pittsburgh Market including North and South Hills neighborhoods.
We can help you make a style statement by designing functional solutions for your home. Our in-home consultation is free—all you need to do is schedule an appointment. We bring our design samples, measuring tapes, and smiles.
Nest Expressions: Serving Pittsburgh homes for over 20 years.
If you’re in the market for premium window treatments, shades, blinds, or carpet, come to the design experts at Nest Expressions. Call us at 724-933-5500 to schedule your free in-home consultation. We’re with you every step of the way, from product selection to installation.
View our Current specials!
Save hundreds of dollars on your next home project with rebates and special pricing.